Here's list of deals India signed during PM Narendra Modi's latest foreign tour
PM Narendra Modi during his four-nation visit last week signed numerous MOUs or agreements with Germany, France and Russia right from digitalisation to co-operation on cyber policy to agreement on visa waiver for holders of diplomatic passports, among others.
1. PM Narendra Modi started his four-nation tour with Germany on May 29 this year
2. He ended his four-nation tour with France on June 3 this year
3. During his visit, the Indian government signed MOUs or agreements in digitalisation, empowerment, etc.,
India's prime minister Narendra Modi while on his four-nation tour last week has signed several deals with countries right from digitalisation to co-operation on cyber policy to agreement on visa waiver for holders of diplomatic passports, among others.
Modi started his four-nation tour with Germany on May 29 this year. Later he visited Spain then Russia and ended the six-day foreign tour with France on June 3.
Modi's visit to the four-nation was primarily aimed at strengthening the economic, cultural and business ties with these countries.
According to Ministry of External Affairs Bilateral/Multilateral Documents on Website, Modi has signed MOUs in digitalisation, cooperation in cyber policy, vocational education and skill development for machine tools, on healthcare, railways, among others.
Here's list of MOUs/agreements Indian gov signed during Modi's visit to Germany:
1. JDI on cooperation in the field of Digitalisation, Empowerment and Economic Impact
2. Collaboration on Training of Indian Skill Development Officers and Cluster Managers
3. JDI on Indo-German Centre for Sustainability
4. JDI on German Indian Cooperation on Cyber Policy
5. JDI on Indo-German Development Cooperation
6. JDI on continuation of cooperation in the field of advanced training of corporate and junior executives from India
7. JDI on Cooperation in Vocational Education and skill development for Machine Tools
8. Cooperation in Health Sector
9. Cooperation in Alternative Medicine
10. JDI on Collaboration between Foreign Service Institutes
11. JDI on Cooperation in Railway Safety
12. JDI on Cooperation for Sustainable Urban Development
Here's list of MOUs/agreements India signed during Modi's visit to Spain:
1. MOU on Technical Cooperation in Civil Aviation
2. MOU on Cooperation in organ transplantation between India's Directorate General of Health Services and the National Transplant Organization of Spain
3. MOU on Cooperation in Cyber Security
4. MOU on Cooperation in Renewable Energy
5. Agreement for Transfer of Sentenced Persons
6. MOU between Foreign Service Institute and Diplomatic Academy of Spain
7. Agreement on visa waiver for holders of diplomatic passports
Here's list of MOUs/agreements India signed during Modi's visit to Russia:
1. The program of cultural exchanges between the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of India for 2017-2019
2.The General Framework Agreement for the construction of the third stage of the Kudankulam NPP (KK5 & KK6) along with the Credit Protocol
3. Agreement between the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) and the Council of India on Scientific and Industrial Research on granting access to Rospatent experts to the Indian Digital Library of Traditional Knowledge (TKDL)
4. The contract between JSC Russian Railways and the Ministry of Railways of the Republic of India on the preparation of the justification for the implementation of the high-speed service at the Nagpur-Secunderabad section
5. Memorandum of cooperation between ALROSA Joint Stock Company (Public Joint Stock Company) and the Council for the Promotion of the Export of Precious Stones and Jewellery of India