GoAir Senior Citizen offer: Airline announces 8 pct discount on base fare
GoAir Senior Citizen offer : If you are senior citizen then there is a lucrative offer from GoAir to travel to various regions across India
GoAir Senior Citizen offer: If you are senior citizen then there is a lucrative offer from GoAir to travel to various regions across India. The airline is offering 8 percent discount on base fare for senior citizens. Tickets can be booked on GoAir.in. With summer vacations going on, demand is rising and with these offers airlines are looking to fill seats to the maximum.
How to get the senior citizen discount:
1 The GoAir Senior Citizen discounted on fare is available only on the website, www.GoAir.in
2. This special fare is applicable only for senior citizens, above the age of 60 years
Assembly Election 2023 Results Update: MPs who win assembly polls have to quit one seat in 14 days, says Expert
Telangana Election Result 2023: Congress wins from Jukkal and Medak, BRS nets Quthbullapur constituency
BJP's saffron storms Congress away in MP, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh; Congress upstages BRS in Telangana
Assembly Election 2023 Results Update: PM Modi congratulates voters for Assembly wins in MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan
Mizoram Election Results 2023 Live Updates: MNF, ZPM locked in close fight; counting of votes to begin at 8 am on Monday
3. Passengers have to carry a valid photo ID Card such as Aadhaar card, Senior citizen card, Driving licence etc for claiming discount under this Senior Citizen special fare.
4. In absence of any valid documents the passenger claiming booking under the Special Fares for Senior Citizen will not be able to claim the benefits and the offer and their booking will be cancelled.
5. Web Check-in and Kiosk Check-in are not available for bookings under Senior Citizen special fare
6. The booking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis
7. GoAir reserves the right to amend, cancel, and withdraw the Scheme at any time without any prior intimation
8. In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this scheme, the GoAir's decision in this regard will be final and binding.
Meanwhile, the airline has also offered discounts on domestic and international routes. Students with valid ID cards can avail 5 percent discount on booking tickets. Other airlines have similar offers too. Under the Udan flights scheme, Jet Airways is offering fares starting at as low as Rs 967. Vistara has 10 percent discount if one pays via Paytm. IndiGo has also given 6 percent discount for students on base fare.