- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 4X tomorrow; here are the specifications
Xiaomi will launch the Redmi Note 4X after the success of the Redmi Note 4 in India.
Xiaomi will be launching the Redmi Note 4X on February 14 and had launched the smartphone last week. The company will put the smartphone on sale on Valentine's Day and is expected to go on sale on Flipkart and Mi.com soon after. The sale starts tomorrow at 10am on Mi.com and Flipkart.
While Xiaomi is yet to unveil the price of the Redmi Note 4X, in China it is priced at CNY 999 (about Rs 9,700) for the regular version and the Hatsune Miku edition is priced at CNY 1,299 (about Rs 12,600). It is expected to be priced on similar lines in India.
The Redmi Note 4X comes with a 5.5 inch display and is powered 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with a 3GB RAM and has a 32GB internal storage. It can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. In terms of the camera, it has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is supported by Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It also comes with a 4100 mAh battery. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports both Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.