Honor 7C sale begins today on Amazon; Guess what! You can get it almost free, here is how
Honor 7C will come in two variants; one in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage available at Rs 9,999 and second one in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage priced at Rs 11,999.
Since the time Huawei launched Honor 7C under its flagship brand last month, the company has offered the phone for sale on a frequent basis. Today, would be third sale of Honor 7C in India, which will be available exclusively on e-commerce giant Amazon. To further lure customers, there are multiple offers on this phone, so much so, that one can almost purchase it for free at the online shopping portal. At Amazon, Honor 7C will come in two variants; one in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage available at Rs 9,999 and second one in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage priced at Rs 11,999.
Now both the Honor 7C variants have a discount of Rs 3000 on them. But guess what! Amazon also gives up to Rs 8,512 off in an exchange offer on 3GB RAM variant and Rs 9,633 on 4GB RAM one.
The price of Honor 7C smartphones can be further reduced by Rs 2,200 with the help of Reliance Jio, as it is giving cashback offer on them. Not only this, RJio is also giving additional data of 100GB in 4G network on the phone.
Here’s how RJio cashback and offers look like.
- Cashback ” shall mean Rs. 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, on or after 16th May 2018.
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 100GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G device, Honor 7C, purchased between 16th May, 2018 and 13th August, 2018 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 16 May, 2018 by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th May, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
If we sum it up the above mentioned offers, than you might end up having Honor 7C for almost free.
The Honor 7C unlocks with a simple touch or glance. It supports both face and fingerprint unlock. Equipped with a 5.99 inch honor FullView display featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio. It comes with 14nm octa-core chipset, a powerful Adreno 506 GPU, ,and SmartPower 5.0 technology to ensure a smooth, seamless, and long-lasting gaming experience.
It also has dual sim support with memory storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
The 3000mAh (typical) battery of the Honor 7C is designed for longevity, maintaining over 80% of its capacity even after 500 full recharges. The USB connector is lined with a metal protection layer, ensuring it can hold up to being plugged in over 10,000 times.
In camera, Honor 7C features flat-mounted rear 13MP + 2MP dual-lens camera features one lens for capturing the image and another for depth detection, delivering next-generation depth-of-field effects. Whereas, 8MP front camera, with a F/2.0 wide aperture, is designed to take better selfies with the help of an intelligent adjustable selfie toning light.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.