Honor 7C sale to begin on June 07 exclusively on Amazon; RJio gives Rs 2,200 cashback with additional 100GB data
The Honor 7C unlocks with a simple touch or glance.It supports both face and fingerprint unlock.
The e-commerce giant Amazon has launched a registration page with a ‘Notify Me’ option for the sale of newly launched Honor 7C which will take place on June 07. The China-telecom brand Honor in May month launched two new smartphones in it’s 7 series one of which was 7C which is known for their best in class dual-camera; smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon. The Honor 7C will come in two variant one in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage available at Rs 9,999 and second one in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage priced at Rs 11,999 exclusively on Amazon. However, currently the notification on Amazon was given for 3GB RAM variant only. To further add to the excitement, telecom giant Reliance Jio is giving cashback offer on this phone along with additional data.
The Honor 7C unlocks with a simple touch or glance.It supports both face and fingerprint unlock. Equipped with a 5.99 inch honor FullView display featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio, the Honor 7C expands your horizons and delivers a more dynamic visual experience for reading, video streaming, or gaming.
Further, the phone is equipped with a 14nm octa-core chipset, a powerful Adreno 506 GPU, ,and SmartPower 5.0 technology to ensure a smooth, seamless, and long-lasting gaming experience. It also has dual sim support with memory storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
The 3000mAh (typical) battery of the Honor 7C is designed for longevity, maintaining over 80% of its capacity even after 500 full recharges. The USB connector is lined with a metal protection layer, ensuring it can hold up to being plugged in over 10,000 times.
In camera, Honor 7C features flat-mounted rear 13MP + 2MP dual-lens camera features one lens for capturing the image and another for depth detection, delivering next-generation depth-of-field effects. Whereas, 8MP front camera, with a F/2.0 wide aperture, is designed to take better selfies with the help of an intelligent adjustable selfie toning light.
Here’s how RJio cashback and offers look like.
- Cashback ” shall mean Rs. 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, on or after 16th May 2018.
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 100GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G device, Honor 7C, purchased between 16th May, 2018 and 13th August, 2018 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 16 May, 2018 by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th May, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Apart from this, there is also No Cost EMI facility being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on in or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") using a debit card issued by any bank, providing an EMI facility to its debit card holders, using such EMI facility; if available on Amazon.in.