Honor 7C sale begins on Amazon today; you can reduce price on this phone by Rs 3,700; here's how
Honor 7C will come in two variant one in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage available at Rs 9,999, and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage at Rs 11,999.
The second sale of Honor 7C, which was launched last month, has begun for Indian customers exclusively on Amazon. The first sale of this phone also began on June 7, also on the portal. Honor 7C will come in two variants; one 3GB RAM with 32GB storage at Rs 9,999, another with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage at Rs 11,999. A 10% instant discount will also be given on payment made through ICICI Bank credit card for purchase of this phone through online portal. To further add to the excitement, telecom giant Reliance Jio is giving cashback offer on this phone along with additional data.
On Amazon, there is also 1 year warranty on handset and 6 months on battery /charger, 3 months on accessories(data cable) provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase.
ICICI Bank cashback offer
Get 10% instant discount on ICICI Bank Credit Card EMI, on purchase of select products from the following categories from June 14, 2018 to June 20, 2018.
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved ICICI Bank Credit Card and check whether the transaction is eligible for EMI or not. If yes, please select the desired tenure and proceed. Check product page to confirm if product is eligible for the discount.
Make sure you check out with single item in order to avail ICICI Bank offer. The minimum transaction amount to avail discount is Rs 7,000. The maximum cash back per card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs1,500.
RJio cashback, other offers
- Cashback means Rs 2200/- shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, on or after 16th May 2018.
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 100GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G device, Honor 7C, purchased between 16th May, 2018 and 13th August, 2018 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible subscriber, on or after 16 May, 2018 by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th May, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs 198/- or Rs 299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Considering the above two offer, you actually save up to Rs 3,700 on your purchase of Honor 7C.
The Honor 7C unlocks with a simple touch or glance. It supports both face and fingerprint unlock. Equipped with a 5.99 inch honor FullView display featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio. It comes with 14nm octa-core chipset, a powerful Adreno 506 GPU, and SmartPower 5.0 technology to ensure a smooth, seamless, and long-lasting gaming experience.
It also has dual sim support with memory storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
The 3000mAh (typical) battery of the Honor 7C is designed for longevity, maintaining over 80% of its capacity even after 500 full recharges. The USB connector is lined with a metal protection layer, ensuring it can hold up to being plugged in over 10,000 times.
In camera, Honor 7C features flat-mounted rear 13MP + 2MP dual-lens camera features one lens for capturing the image and another for depth detection, delivering next-generation depth-of-field effects. Whereas, 8MP front camera, with a F/2.0 wide aperture, is designed to take better selfies with the help of an intelligent adjustable selfie toning light.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.