New Year 2019 bank, debit, credit card transactions: These four smart apps will make your financial goals easy
You just cannot carry all the receipts, bills, slips etc, with you all the time. Hence, these four, best smartphone applications available on your application store, can help you do, all your financial planning and budgeting in no time.
The beginning of new year is often considered as the best time to plan for the future, to pen down your resolutions and to think about your goals. But when we talk about goals, financial planning comes across as the most important task. Managing your banking transactions, recording credit card statements, noting down household expenses, tracking your spending, planning your tax savings, and preparing your monthly budgets are essential for any individual.
Though, it becomes difficult to manage each and every spending or record each financial transaction. You just cannot carry all the receipts, bills, slips etc, with you all the time. Hence, these four, best smartphone applications available on your application store, can help you do, all your financial planning and budgeting in no time.
1. Money View:
Money view is free application for android users that allows you to record, manage, plan, track and prepare your financials. It is designed, to automatically sync all the bank SMS with your expenses and spending, providing a comprehensive view of your finances, without you having to, manually track your financial transactions.
It also helps you, generate a budget as per your financial limits. Money View does not read your personal SMSs, bank OTP's, passwords or account numbers.
It only recognise accounts based on the last four digits mentioned in an SMS. As the application uses, bank grade security & encryption to keep your data and money safe, hence its is completely safe & secured application to be used.
Money view comes with the following features:
● It tracks spends automatically using the expense manager (via SMS)
● It provides a view of one's bank account balance (tracked via bank SMS)
● You can set & follow a budget and keep a check on your expenses too.
● It also provides bill reminders & pay bills on time (tracked via SMS from banks and billers)
● One can also upload or manually record cash based expenses.
● It helps to keep a track of office reimbursements
● It can help grow money faster using Savings plus service.
● One can save on taxes using Tax Saver plus service.
● One can also get a loan of up to Rs. 5,00,000/- in just a few hours
Homebudget is a free mobile application made both for family and personal use. It easily maintains your income/expenses record and generate reports dynamically. With this application one can add his or her family, as well as personal budget.
The application comes with a simple User Interference and user friendly access that helps to get quick look over budget anytime, anywhere. Homebudget application can also be used by senior citizens, children very easily and effectively due to its easy to operate features and simple design.
It is highly secured and safe to use due to its encryption and syncing features. The key features of application are:
● It helps one to add income/expenses in real-time.
● One can maintain common email for family and switch to personal very easily.
● One can also maintain list of customers/suppliers with feature of calling too.
● One can generate monthly/yearly reports whenever required.
● It provides an easy access to everyone with appealing User interference.
● One can also get date wise analysis and track budget easily with this app.
● It also allows adding customized A/C heads along with customers/suppliers.
● It keeps a track of monthly ATM withdrawals.
● It has a location ATMs tracker to find ATMs with cash nearby, in real-time.
Walnut is the most used and trusted finance application in the market. It automatically and securely track all the monthly spends. It helps staying within budget, pay bills on time and save more every month. It helps the user to easily find out how much he\she spends on food, shopping, groceries, recharges, bills etc. and how one is saving month on month.
The application analyses SMS inbox on phone and detects important information like one's spends, bills and even their train tickets. One can set, Walnut as his\her default SMS application, as It also has an option to detect spam, fake or fraud SMS and messages.
It also work on the data encryption and secured UI, hence is completely safe to operate. It also has a paid option, where lots of additional features get unlocked. The key features of Walnut are:
● It keeps an eye on credit card dues, so that the user can remain aware.
● It also has an option of split expenses with friends, to save money while spending in group.
● It allows to transfer money to friends for free directly to bank accounts without entering additional codes and information.
● It has a location based finder to find ATMs with cash nearby, in real-time.
● It helps to keep a track on bank and credit card dues.
● It can directly pay the credit card bills from your account.
● It exports the user's data and generate expense reports.
● It helps checking bank balances anytime, anywhere.
● On can keep track of train, taxi, movie bookings and more.
● One can also make his\her own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too.
4. Money Manager:
Money Manager is the number 1 free financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management application for android. It makes, managing personal finances easy as it records, user's personal and business financial transactions, it helps in generating spending reports, reviewing daily, weekly and monthly financial data and managing assets with spending tracker and budget planner.
It also has a paid version which offers no ads and unlimited assets to the user. Money Manager also facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. The key features of application are:
● It has a double entry bookkeeping accounting system, which records money coming in and out and deposit money into accounts as per income credits and debits.
● Budget and expense management function that shows budget and expenses by a graph to make suitable financial inferences.
● Credit / Debit Card management function to see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab.
● Pass-code feature to safely manage the financial review account book of the user.
● Transfer, direct debit and recurrence functions, which makes personal and business asset management more efficient.
● One can manage his\her salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
● It shows instant statistics based on the data entered, one can instantly see expenses by category and changes between each month.
● Bookmark function that helps to input frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
● Other functions like Change of starting date, calculator function, money on-off function
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.