- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
SSC MTS recruitment 2019: 25 lakhs applications received so far for more than 10,000 posts
SSC MTS recruitment 2019: Only few days are left to apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (non-technical). Till, now, 25 lakh candidates have already applied for SSC MTS 2019 examination.
SSC MTS recruitment 2019: Only few days are left to apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (non-technical). Till, now, 25 lakh candidates have already applied for SSC MTS 2019 examination. The candidates are advised to apply before the Last Date i.e. 29 May in order to avoid the last minute rush.
SSC MTS Notification was released on 22nd April 2019. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 by 29 May 2019. Candidates can pay their online fee payment till 31st May 2019 up to 05.00 PM once they have completed their registrations till 29th May 2019 up to 05.00 PM. However, in offline mode, fee submission process can be completed till 01st June 2019.
Here are some more details such as important dates, application form, salary, exam pattern:
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2019
1. Submission of online applications- 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
2. Receipt of application latest by- 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
3. Online fee payment latest by- 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
4. Generation of offline Challan latest by- 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
5. Payment through Challan by(during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
6. Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)- 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
7. Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)- 17.11.2019
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS 2019
Expected Vacancy: There are more than 10,000 posts available.
SSC MTS Salary:
Pay Band: The individual will get Rs 5,200- 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1,800, as per the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2019
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be 10th class passed.
Age limit as per the official notifiaction is 18 to 25 Years
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2019
The selection process consists of Paper 1, Paper 2 and Skill Test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type online exam while Paper-2 is a descriptive paper in English or any other language to check the candidate’s writing skill and speed. The candidates who will qualify in Paper I will only be called for Paper II. While Paper-III is a skill based test that will be taken as per candidate's convenience.
The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22nd May 2019. For more details visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.