- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Planning a trip? 5 offbeat destinations and unique adventures in India you can consider
Who doesn't love to travel! It's fun and gives you a chance to explore new places. With it's rich historical, cultural, and natural heritage, India has a lot to offer to travellers of all kinds. While the usual places continue to attract travellers, more and more people are looking to explore offbeat destinations and unique adventures.
Who doesn't love to travel! It's fun and gives you a chance to explore new places. With it's rich historical, cultural, and natural heritage, India has a lot to offer to travellers of all kinds. While the usual places continue to attract travellers, more and more people are looking to explore offbeat destinations and unique adventures. Travel enthusiast within the country are now waking up to India’s incredible depth and diversity, moving beyond popular tourist destinations to pursue offbeat adventures at less-explored destinations. In case you find too much trouble planning these trips, there are several platforms like MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip and Ithaka that make your job easier. Also, we have made a list of some relatively offbeat destinations that you might want to visit on your holiday this fall.
- Chettinad (Tamil Nadu): A two-hour drive from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Chettinad is known for its palatial mansions that have been converted into prime heritage hotels. Staying at one of these mansions, that boast up to 120 rooms, will fulfill your desire to live like royalty. It is also the perfect destination of antique lovers who can get their hands on collectibles including furniture, granite and wood pillars, and humungous keys – all sourced from abandoned mansions. Gastronomes will also appreciate the opportunity to treat themselves to the authentic and scrumptious Chettinad chicken!
- Bharatpur (Rajasthan): At the Keoladeo Ghana National Park, Bharatpur, you can behold some majestic migratory birds from Afghanistan, Siberia and Central Asia, including the rare Siberian Crane. The best birding destination in the country, the national park is a UNESCO site that was created over 250 years ago. While in the vicinity, you will also find the Lohagarh Fort and the Bharatpur Palace, entrenched in the rich heritage of Mughal and Rajput empires.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
- Ziro Valley (Arunachal Pradesh): The Ziro valley with its endless views of paddy fields and forests ensconced by mountains is idyllic. This coupled with fascinating local food and culture makes it the perfect place for a music festival that the valley hosts every year towards the end of September. The line-up includes artists from the North East, as well as other Indian and international acts across genres. Two stages, great food, excellent Apong (locally brewed rice beer) and most importantly an absolutely wonderful vibe – ZFM is the perfect stop for those looking for a chilled out few days of fun and music as well as an opportunity to dip their toes into the enigmatic Arunachal Pradesh. Don’t Miss: The Ziro valley is home to the Apatani tribe, so while you’re here, be sure you explore the surrounding villages to experience local life and culture.
- Jambughoda (Gujarat): Located around 70 km from the city of Baroda, Jambughoda is perfect for those looking for a respite from their bustling city lives. The destination is also a designated wildlife sanctuary where one can site hyenas, leopards and numerous birds. A testament to our country’s secular identity, Jambughoda is home to several palaces, mosques, tombs, and temples which display an amalgamation of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles.
- Kannur (Kerala): A quaint town nestled in Kerala’s Malabar coast, Kannur makes for an enchanting seaside retreat. There is no dearth of secluded beaches in Kannur where visitors can spend their days relaxing by the sea. A place with rich historical heritage, Kannur is also known for the Arakkal Museum which displays the history of Kerala’s only Muslim dynasty. Its abundant natural beauty and cultural traditions make it a preferred destination for many explorers.
(The destinations have been suggested by Cleartrip Holiday Planner)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.