PAN card verification online: Here is a step-by-step guide
PAN card verification online: You need not go to any place physically for verifying PAN card. You can do this from the comfort of your home.
PAN card verification online: You need not go to any place physically for verifying PAN card. You can do this from the comfort of your home. There are online facilities available through which you can know/verify the Permanent Account Number (PAN). The facility is called "PAN Verification" or "Know Your PAN". The applicant can easily do it through the Income Tax Department's official website. A person can do verification of one PAN at a time.
Here is how to do online PAN verification:
1. Visit the Income Tax Department website - incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. Log in with details
3. Navigate to "profile Settings" -> "My Profile" to view the details.
Bulk PAN Verification – For government and non-government agencies
1. Register as a Bulk PAN Verification Agency on www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. Go to Bulk PAN Query and click on Upload Query
3. Upload the query in the specified format and click on submit
4. On submission, a token number will be generated
5. Status of the PAN uploaded through the query system will be displayed
Online PAN Verification: For approved government and non-government agencies on ‘User pays’ model. This facility is on chargeable basis.
For further information website of NSDL - `www.tin-nsdl.com/ or UTIITSL i.e. https://www.myutiitsl.com/pan_dcs/login.jsp may be referred to.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.