- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Mumbai bound GoAir flight makes an emergency landing at Aurangabad airport; all passengers, crew members safe
Budget carrier GoAir's Patna to Mumbai flight had to make an emergency landing at Aurangabad airport after facing a technical glitch while in air.
Budget carrier GoAir's Patna to Mumbai flight had to make an emergency landing at Aurangabad airport after facing a technical glitch while in air. The aviation company reported about the emergency landing in a written statement and clarified that all passengers and crew members are safe. The flight G8-586 had 158 people on board including the crew, the GoAir statement reports.
"GoAir flight G8-586 from Patna to Mumbai made an emergency landing at Aurangabad airport due to technical glitch," the airline said in the statement. All the 158 passengers on board, including crew, landed safely and will be accommodated on an alternate flight to their destination, it added.
Recently, the airline had hosted a three-day mega million sale from May 27 to 29, valid for tour from June 15 to 31 December 2019. Speaking on the mega million sale GoAir MD Jeh Wadia had announced that the aim of the budget carrier of this sale was to make the air travel more affordable. In this sale around 10 lakh seats of the GoAir flights were up fro grabs for air passengers.
Tags: GoAir, Aviation
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.