Gujarat HC Recruitment 2018: Applications invited for English, Gujarati Stenographer Grade III on hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat HC Recruitment 2018: The Gujarat High Court has invited applications to fill as many as 276 vacancies for the post of Degree English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade – III. Interested candidates can check details at the official website of Gujarat High Court, Ahmadabad - hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Gujarat HC Recruitment 2018: The Gujarat High Court has invited applications to fill as many as 276 vacancies for the post of Degree English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade – III. Interested candidates can check details at the official website of Gujarat High Court, Ahmadabad - hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. Aspirants should apply for the post on or before 31st August 2018. Of these positions, the Gujarat HC will hire 92 English Stenographer Grade – III, and 184 Gujarati Stenographer Grade–III.
Candidates should follow instructions given below to apply for the said posts:
1. Candidates should visit the official website - http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in
2. Now click on ‘HC Ojas site’ on the left side of the homepage, and click on ‘Apply Online’
3. Click on apply now for ‘English Stenographer Grade-III (2018-19)’ or ‘Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III (2018-19)’
4. Register yourself first, and fill the form with required details and click on save
5. Application number will generate, after that you should upload Photograph
6. After uploading photograph, click on confirm application, you will see confirmation number
7. Click on link print application / pay fee
8. Select the name of post from drop down and enter confirmation number and birth date
9. Now you can pay online fee and to complete the application process
10. Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference
Direct Link - https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr
Official Advertisement: https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtDetailFiles/Detailed_Adv_CRP-4_Gr-III_130...
Start date to submit online application – 16th August 2018
Last date to submit online application – 31st August 2018
Application Fee: For candidates belonging to unreserved Category – Rs 600, while SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category – Rs 300
English Stenographer Grade III (Class III): Applicant must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent with a speed of 100wpm in English short hand.
Gujarati Stenographer Grade III (Class III): Applicants must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent with a speed of 75wpm in Gujarati short hand.
Age Limit: Applicants must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 35 years as on 31st August 2018. Age relaxation rules will be applied as per statement in the advertisement.
Watch this Zee Business video
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs 39,900 – Rs 1,26,600.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Stenography Test/ Skill test and Viva-voce Test.