Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1149 Class 4 Posts; Check gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: The registration process will end on November 30, 2018, according to the notification, which also informed that the written examination will be held on February 17, 2019.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: Through a job notification for recruitment 1149 posts of Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder and Sweeper, Gujarat High Court has invited applications on its official websites: gujarathighcourt.nic.in and hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. The registration process for this recruitment has begun today. Interested candidates can find the details related to recruitment notification on the court's website.
The registration process will end on November 30, 2018, according to the notification, which also informed that the written examination will be held on February 17, 2019.
Interested candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 For Class 4 Jobs.
1. Candidates should visit the official website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
2. Click on the "HC OJAS Site" link given on the left side bar of the page
3. Candidates may directly login to the website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
4. Now click on the link "Apply online" and click on the opening
5. Candidates should register them by entering the details, and complete their registration
The candidates who have qualified 10th class are eligible to apply for these jobs.
Selection: Candidates will be selection on the basis of a written test.
Age limit: The minimum age of sandidates should be 18 years, while their maximum age should not exceed 33 years as
on November 30, 2018.
Candidates will be able to avail age relaxation as per norms.