- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
All you need to know about Delhi Metro's Magenta Line
Passengers travelling to South Delhi from Noida had to switch at Mandi House and the total travel time would take around an hour.
Delhi metro is all set to inaugurate its first section of Magenta line on December 25. This line will connect between Botanical Garden and Kalkaji, reducing the travel time between Noida and South Delhi by about half an hour.
Here are some of the amenities that are offered by Delhi metro for the commuters on this line:
The first phase of the Magenta line will cover 12.64 km. The nine stations that the metro line will cover are Botanical Garden, Okhla Bird Sanctuary, Kalindi Kunj, Jasola Vihar Shaheen Bagh, Okhla Vihar, Jamia Milia Islamia, Sukhdev Vihar, Okhla NSIC and Kalkaji Mandir.
Passengers travelling to South Delhi from Noida had to switch at Mandi House and the total travel time would take around an hour. Now with the introduction of the Magenta line the travel time will come down to 20 minutes.
The passengers travelling to Faridabad will also be benefited as they just have to change at Nehru Place and take the Violet line for their destination. This will save a lot of time of the commuters.
The waiting time at the platforms will also go down from present two minutes to 90 seconds.
Reportedly, the trains will be wi-fi enabled, will have back rest nera wheelchair area and also USB port.
Further, line will reportedly have an interchangeable station at Hauz Khas. Once this line opens, which is scheduled at next year, the commuters travelling to Gurgaon from Noida do not have to switch at Rajiv Chowk, instead they can easly change metro at Hauz Khas.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.