- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
2.0 box office collection: Rajinikanth movie is a massive success overseas too
2.0 box office collection: Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 has become a massive success in international markets too.
2.0 box office collection: Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 has become a massive success in international markets too. The film hit UK's screens and made £506,587 (Rs 4.54 crore) in first weekend - it is said to be the highest for any Tamil film. In Australia, 2.0 collection reached up to $4,80,000.
Coming to US, 2.0 has made a whopping $3 million gross collection till now. The Sci-Fi film has already crossed Rs 400 crore mark, reported Bollywood Life.
According to a tweet, 2.0 earned Rs 337 crore in India and Rs 114 crore at Overseas which altogether makes Rs 451 crore for the film marking a huge collection for the film on day 5.
#2Point0 5 Days WW BO:
Gross:#India - ₹ 337 Crs
Overseas - ₹ 114 Crs
Total - ₹ 451 Crs
— Ramesh Bala (@rameshlaus) December 4, 2018
2.0 has become one of tenth movie by Akshay Kumar to reach a nett collection of Rs 100 crore.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
2.0 has made many unbeatable records with a short span of its release. Rajinikanth's previous films like Kaala and Kabali have been left behind. 2.0 has emerged as the highest grossing Tamil/Telugu Movie of 2018.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.