SME business owner? GoAir offers zero convenience fee, cancellation, other benefits to you
Domestic airline GoAir now is targetting the SME segment with various sops.
Small and medium enterprises (SME) play an import role in generating employment and economic growth. These enterprises, however, often do not get attention from airlines for bulk discounts, unlike the big companies, due to their small size. Domestic airline GoAir now is targetting this segment with various sops. The airline is offering various benefits to small business owners. Under its GoSME program, the airline offers facilities like zero convenience fee, complimentary meal on-board, zero cancellation/re-scheduling charges, and complimentary seat selection to these businesses.
The SME business owners now enjoy these luxuries while travelling with GoAir. These benefits will save their money, as they can cancel flights if their appointment is cancelled and for that, they will not have to pay extra charges.
Watch Zee Business Live here:
How to get these benefits:
1. The SME business owners have goair.in
2. They can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Click here" to register.
3. They have to fill in details like name of the company, first and last name, phone number, city, among other details.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
4. They also have to upload the PAN copy of the organisation
5. After filling all the details, SME business owners will be able to submit the form.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.