Redmi Note 5 available on Mi stores today; Note 5 Pro flash sale on May 02 on Flipkart, all details here
The latest smartphone from this company's stables is the Redmi Note 5, which has gone for sale on Mi.com along with cashback offers from Reliance Jio and Mobikwik. The company will also offer Redmi Note 5 Pro on Flipkart and Mi stores on May 02.
Xiaomi Redmi smartphones are among the favorite ones for the public in India, which is why every now and then, the company offers a flash sale for it's models. The latest phone would be Redmi Note 5 which has gone for sale on Mi.com along with cashback offers from Reliance Jio and Mobikwik. Redmi Note 5 sale has been held for 24 hours and will be available till midnight of Wednesday. It also needs to be noted that, the company will also offer Redmi Note 5 Pro on Flipkart and Mi stores on May 02. In case if you plan to buy the phone, here’s what you need to know.
Redmi Note 5
One can purchase this phone on Mi.com. There is a teaser available on the website with ‘Buy Now’ option, once you click this section you can go ahead book your Redmi Note 5 as per your preference.
The Redmi Note 5 comes in two storage and RAM combinations of 32GB/3GB and 64GB/4GB with a price tag of Rs 9,999 and Rs 11,999, respectively. The Note 5 features a 12-megapixel (MP) primary camera and a 5MP selfie shooter, along with 18:9 screens.
Redmi Note 5's 5MP front camera is on par with its predecessor in terms of performance, but addition of LED flash on the front helps in low-light photography.
The Redmi Note 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, and it runs on Xiaomi’s Android Nougat-based MIUI 9 operating system, which offers a lot of scope for customisation. It also boasts of 4,000 mAh batteries, which last almost a day.
RJio #GiveMe5 Offer – Instant Cashback & Double Data
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Double Data” shall mean double the 4G Data Entitlement in the form of an additional data voucher which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled upon a recharge of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs. 198/- or above.
- “4G Data Entitlement” in any plan shall mean the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5 & Redmi Note 5 Pro device purchased on or after 22nd February, 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 22nd February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Double Data Entitlement Period” shall mean three (3) months from the date of credit of Double Data vouchers
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
- Flat 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on www.mi.com/in
- Max SuperCash is capped at Rs.2000
- Offer is valid once between 19th April, 2018 - 30th April, 2018
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Mi's end, Mi (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
Redmi Note 5 Pro
There was a flash sale conducted for this phone on Flipkart, however, due to heavy demand, the phone went out of stock, now next flash sale will be held on May 02, 2018 at 12PM onward. However the phone can be pre-booked on Mi.com on April 27, 2018.
It needs to be noted that, the RJio offer is also available on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Redmi Note 5 Pro's starting price for 4GB RAM variant is Rs 13,999, while 6GB RAM version is available at a price tag of Rs 16,999. Like Redmi Note 5, this premium phone has a 5.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full HD+ resolution, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor.
Featuring a dual rear camera with 12MP+5MP combination and a 20MP front camera, Redmi Note 5 Pro boasts of a 4000 mAh battery. This Xiaomi smartphone runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2 with MIUI 9 on top.
Available in Black, Gold, Blue and Rose Gold colour options, Redmi Note 5 Pro also has a facial recognition feature.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.