Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro sale on Amazon, Flipkart and Mi.com; Xiaomi rides discount wave
Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro smartphones are much in demand and a customer can purchase these and more Xiaomi phones and LED TV too at Amazon, Flipkart and Mi.com.
Are you looking to purchase latest Xiaomi smartphones then buckle up, as this Chinese company has begun it's flash sale on Friday offering Android phones like Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A and Y1 Lite. Not only this, the company has also offered LED TVs like Mi TV 4 and 4A. A customer can purchase the Xiaomi phones and LED TV on Amazon, Flipkart and Mi.com. Xiaomi phones are known for their heavy internal storage and good camera features at low-budget cost in India, which is why, the company has maintained its leadership in the country, with a market share as high as 23.5% this year.
In case you are planning to purchase any of the above-mentioned Xiaomi smartphones, here's what you need to know.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 price and more
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone has three variant. The one with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage is priced at Rs 7,999, the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage is priced at Rs 8,999 and lastly 4GB RAM and 64GB storage at Rs 10,999. It needs to be noted that, 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant won’t be available for sale on Friday.
Also, note that, Redmi 5 will be available today only via Amazon, while the sale will be conducted on Mi.com on April 5.
Apart from this, telecom-giant Reliance Jio is offering Rs 2,200 cash back and additional 100 GB data on Redmi 5 phones. Here are few terms and conditions.
- “Cashback” means Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App
- “Additional 100GB Data” shall mean maximum 10 additional data vouchers of 10GB each, which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled to avail upon 10 Recharges being performed within the offer period
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Xiaomi Redmi 5 device purchased on or after 20th March, 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version
- The eligible subscriber is a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 20th March, 2018 and 31st May, 2022
- Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 20th March, 2018 and 30 September 2019
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO
That's not it, a customer will also get 90% off on Kindlebooks (up to maximum discount of Rs 400) on purchase of Redmi 5 on Amazon.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro prices and more
Under Redmi Note 5, the 3GB RAM and 32GB variant is priced at Rs 9,999, while the 4GB RAM and 64GB variant is available at Rs 11,999.
Meanwhile, in Redmi Note 5 Pro, the 4GB RAM and 64GB variant has a market price of Rs 13,999, whereas the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage will come at cost of Rs 16,999.
Both the phones are available in colours like lack, Gold, Rose Gold, and Lake Blue. The phones will be available on Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores across the country.
In a major good news, a Jio subscriber will enjoy Rs 2,200 cashback amount and ‘Double Data’ on the purchase of the smartphone. Here are the terms and condition of RJio offers on these two phones.
- Instant Cashback of Rs 2200 for all Jio customers (existing and new) who shall activate any variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or Note 5 Pro device by performing a recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 on or after 22nd February, 2018.
- After 1st successful recharge on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio prepaid plan
- Double the amount of data with respect to the recharge entitlement, for all Jio customers (existing and new), who perform a recharge of Rs. 198 or above prepaid plans of Jio on any variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro device on or after 22nd February, 2018, in the form of one Double Data voucher per recharge, for a maximum of 3 recharges during the subsistence of the offer.
Not only this, Flipkart is offering No cost EMI option on purchase of the phones using HDFC Bank and Axis Bank credit cards.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Redmi Y1 Lite price and more
At present, retailers are offering Redmi 5A - at two different price, which is Rs 5,999 for the 2GB RAM/16GB storage variant and Rs 6,999 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant.
On the other hand, the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is available at Rs 6,999 in 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. This phone has single variant.
Redmi 5A is powered by a 5-inch IPS HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It comes with a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 chipset clubbed with 13MP camera on the rear with PDAF, LED flash, and a 5MP selfie snapper on the front with f/2.0 aperture. While Redmi Y1 Lite is featured with a 5.5-inch HD display at 720×1080 pixels resolution. Y1 Lite is powered by a Snapdragon 425 chipset, and supports 13MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4, Mi TV 4A price and more
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4 55-inch is available at Rs 39,99. It is a smart TV which runs Xiaomi’s PatchWall operating system and is powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core Amlogic ARM Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. It features 2GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage.
Meanwhile, the Mi TV 4A comes in two screen sizes - the 32-inch screen variant is priced at Rs.13,999 and he 43-inch screen variant at Rs.22,999. These two variants have 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of eMMC storage. They are packed with 20W stereo speakers, an IR remote, and offer 500,000+ hours of content via same content providers as on the Mi TV 4.
Xiaomi generally holds a flash sales for its devices on every Tuesday and Friday.