- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5A today; here are the specifications, price
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A was launched in three variants of which the base variant is priced at 699 Yuan (about Rs 6,700).
- Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 5A on Monday price starting at 699 Yuan (about Rs 6,719)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with a 16 megapixel front camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A include a 5.5 inch HD display
Xiaomi launched its latest smartphone the Redmi Note 5A on Monday price starting at 699 Yuan (about Rs 6,719). The smartphone was launched in China with CEO Lei Jun confirming the launch.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with a 16 megapixel front camera with a dedicated flash for selfies and a three slot tray out of which two are for SIM cards and one for microSD expansion.
Other specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A include a 5.5 inch HD display and will be powered by Snapdragon 435 processor. It also features a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory. This can be expanded up to 128GB.
The smartphone comes in three variants, one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The third variant, which is smaller, comes with a Snapdragon 425 processor and 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage.
The smartphone will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 and will support 4G VoLTE. At the rear it the Xiaomi Redmi 5A will have a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
However, the low-end variant of the Redmi Note 5A will have a 5 megapixel front shooter without a flash, the rear camera will remain the same.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A will come with a 3080 mAh battery.
The top variant will have a fingerprint sensor at the back of the top-end variant of the phone and runs on the company's MIUI, which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
It comes in colours such as Champagne Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum Silver.
While the base variant with the Snapdragon 425 processor is priced at Rs 699 Yuan (about Rs 6,700), the one with the 3GB RAM is priced at 899 Yuan (about Rs 8,600) and the top-end 4GB RAM variant priced at 1,199 Yuan (about Rs 11,525).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A will go on sale in China starting August 22. It is yet to be known when it will be launched in India.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.