Want Apple iPhone 6 for just Rs 5,150? Here is how to get it
Amidst this development, there is good news for iPhone lovers that with a minimum down payment of Rs 5150, one can grab Apple iPhone 6 from Airtel online store. But the offer is only for postpaid users who have to take a rental plan of Rs 2,099 for 12 months that will cost Rs 25,000.
The US technology giant, Apple, has come out with a new series of iPhones and has revised prices of its old models, which now start at a minimum price of Rs 29,900. The new prices are applicable across Apple iPhone resellers in India. The company has also refreshed iPhone range by introducing iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, which begin with a basic cost of Rs 76,900 and will go up Rs 144,900 for the top 6.5-inch model respectively.
The tech firm has also reduced the prices of old models including iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, besides discontinuing other old iPhones like iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, and even iPhone X.
Amidst this development, there is good news for iPhone lovers that with a minimum down payment of Rs 5150, one can grab Apple iPhone 6 from Airtel online store. But the offer is only for postpaid users who have to take a rental plan of Rs 2,099 for 12 months that will cost Rs 25,000. This way, the iPhone will come at a down payment of Rs 5,150. For those who may be interested, apart from this offer, there many other plans available on Airtel online store.
How to grab this opportunity on Airtel online store.
1. First visit the Airtel's website https://www.airtel.in
2. Now click at Buy Smartphone
3. Here you will find an option of iPhone6, now click on View details
4. Click at Buy now option
5. It will ask you to enter your phone number
6. Now you will receive an OTP number that you have to enter
7. This will ask you to enter your personal details
8. Click on continue, and now at box given below click at deliver here
9. Again your number will be asked and your option of remaining with the same number
10. Now you have to make payment
If you are already an Airtel postpaid user the device will be delivered at your given address.
Watch this Zee Business video
Notably, under this postpaid plan, you will avail the benefits of 50 GB monthly data along with unlimited local and STD calling facility, besides having free roaming facility. Above all, users can also enjoy the free subscription of Airtel TV.