Oppo F7 priced at Rs 21,990 available offline; check out cashback offers
Notably, although this smartphone is not as yet available in online stores like Amazon and Flipkart, it is expected that sales will kick before April 10.
Oppo F7 priced at Rs Rs 21,990 is now available offline in India. The smartphone made its market debut last month here, and is now made available for sale in the country in brick and mortar stores. Notably, although this smartphone is not as yet available in online stores like Amazon and Flipkart, it is expected that sales will kick before April 10. However pre-bookings are still open through online stores.
In case if you plan to purchase this smartphone, here’s what you need to know.
Oppo F7 is going to be available across 777 Oppo stores in India from today onward, as per NDTV’s Gadget 360 report. Reportedly a special edition is also launched in the phone, however that it’s availability has not yet been announced. Also, the phone will be available on both online and offline stores from April 09 onward.
There are two variant in Oppo F7, the one with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is priced at Rs 21,990, while the another one having 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage is available at Rs 26,990 in the market.
As per the report, a customer will also get 5% cashback offers on purchases of the two variant using ICICI Bank credit cards.
Not only this, even telecom-giant Reliance Jio is providing cashback of Rs 1,200 along with additional 120 GB data on Oppo F7. Below mentioned are the terms and condition of RJio offers on Oppo F7.
- Cashback of Rs 1200 will mean 12 vouchers of Rs 50 each which an eligible subscriber can avail upon performing the first recharge on the phone before June 30, 2018
- Additional 120GB is made available in the form of 12 vouchers of 10GB each to an eligible subscriber
- An eligible subscriber is a person who (i) has purchased an Oppo F7 (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan
- Entitlement period shall mean 12 months from the date of the first successful recharge of Rs 198 and Rs 299 plan
- “Jio Money Credit” shall mean (i) Rs 200 will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges of Rs 198 on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period
- Rs 600 will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges of Rs 299 on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period
Specifications as per mentioned on official website
Both the phones are available in colors like solar red, moonlight silver and diamond black.
The phones come with a 15.82cm (6.23) FHD plus all-encompassing screen that stimulates your senses across all your everyday mobile phone experiences. With it’s best-in-class 88% screen and 19:9 aspect ratios, the F7 gives you an impressive 16% bigger view.
They support 16-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture and AI scene recognition features, and in a major good news, bears 25 megapixel AI beauty selfie - which captures the very essence of you by using AI Beauty and Sensor HDR technologies. The phones utilize a typical battery value of 3400 mAh.
Both F7 and F7 128GB use MTK P60 processor. The Octa cores refer to four A73 core and A53 core. The dual AI cores refer to two AI Processing units which is exclusive MTK P60.
Overall performance of Oppo F7 represents 80% improvement over the F5.