- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Here are some of the best smartphones priced under Rs 13,000
If you keep missing out on buying a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in every flash sale, here are some good options in the same price range.
If you are one those who fail to get their hands on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 every time it goes on sales, here is some good news for you. There are several other smartphones in the same price range which offer similar, if not better specifications than the Redmi Note 4. Most of all these smartphones are available.
Here is a list of the best smartphones under the Rs 13,000 category:
1. Moto G4 Plus: Priced at Rs 12,500 the smartphone has been one of the most popular options for people in this price range. Some of the specifications include 5.5 inch display, 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, 3,000 mAh battery, quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Android 7.0 Nougat, 16 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera.
2. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note: The smartphone launched in August 1 last year is seen as one of the best picks under the Rs 13,000 category. It has a 5.5 inch display, 32GB internal storage, 3GB and 4GB RAM variants, 3500mAh battery, octa-core 1.8GHz Mediatek 6755 Processor, 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera. While the 3GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 11,990, the 4GB RAM variant is priced above Rs 13,490.
3. Lenovo K6 Power: The Lenovo K6 Power is one of the best picks in the category. It comes with Android 6.0 operating system and 5 inch display, 32GB internal storage, Snapdragon 430, octa-core 1.4GHz. It also comes with a 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM variant. It has 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera. It comes with a massive 4,000 mAh battery life. While the 3GB RAM variant comes at Rs 9,990, the Rs 4GB RAM variant comes at a price of Rs 10,990.
4. Huawei Honor 6X: The smartphone was launched in October 2016, but has been one of the most popular choices in this price category. From its RAM, to battery, to its internal memory, the smartphone has some of the best specifications. It comes with a 5.5 inch display, 32GB/64GB internal storage, octa-core 2.1GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 3GB/4GB RAM, 12 megapixel rear camera, 8 megapixel front camera and 3,340 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 6X price starts at Rs 12,998.
5. Asus Zenfone 3 Max: While Asus launched the new variant Zenfone 3S Max a day back and though it may be priced above Rs 13,000, the Asus Zenfone 3 Max is however priced at Rs 12,825. The smartphone runs of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow system and has a 5.2 inch display. It also has a 32GB internal storage, quad-core 1.3GHz A53 Mediatek processor, 3GB RAM, 13 megapixel primary camera, 5 megapixel secondary camera and 4,130mAh battery.
6. Samsung Galaxy J5: The Galaxy J series of Samsung has been one of the most popular choices in India with its specifications and the affordable price range it is at. It comes at a price of Rs 11,990 currently on online portals. Its specifications include a 2GB RAM, 1.2GHz Qualcomm quad-core processor, 3,100 mAh battery, 5.2 inch display, 16GB internal memory, 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera and Android Marshmallow.
7. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: We have to include this smartphone into this list. Some of the specifications of the Redmi Note 4 includes a 5.5 inch full-HD curve glass display. The smartphone is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It is also offering only two variants currently, ie the 3GB RAM with 32 GB internal memory priced at Rs 10,999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage priced at Rs 12,999. The base variant, which comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage is priced at Rs 9,999.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.