Guru Purnima 2019 WhatsApp stickers: Here is how to download, send
The instant messaging platform allows you send messages, funny videos and cute GIFs. And now, add to that the most recently introduced WhatsApp stickers too.
Guru Purnima 2019 is here! In the digital age, you have several ways to celebrate the festival with your loved ones - WhatsApp messages emerging as one of the popular methods. The instant messaging platform allows you send messages, funny videos and cute GIFs. And now, add to that the most recently introduced WhatsApp stickers too. The Facebook-owned messaging platform has introduced a special sticker pack for Guru Purnima 2019. And, here is how you can get them too.
Guru Purnima 2019 WhatsApp stickers: How to download
1. Open WhatsApp chat, tap on the emoticon icon, and then the sticker icon below.
2. Tap on '+' icon, which is right next to a carousel of all your added stickers.
3. Scroll down to the extreme bottom, and click on option Get More Stickers shortcut to the Play Store.
4. Search for Guru Purnima stickers, which will suggest you a whole list of sticker apps.
5. Once you have chosen the app you want, install it and hit open.
6. Launching the app will show the categories of stickers, you can add the ones you want by tapping the '+' sign next to each category.
7. Get back to your WhatsApp, the added stickers will be displayed on the stickers icon in the carousel on top.