- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Flipkart to host ‘Add to heart’ sale, to offer Google Pixel 2 for Rs 40,000
E-commerce website Flipkart will begin a new sale in a few more days. This season sale will bring offers on smartphones, Xbox, laptops and fashion apparel.
- Google Pixel 2 will be available for at least Rs 20,000 cheaper.
- Flipkart is including a flat Rs 11,001 off on the phone.
- It has also listed additional up to Rs 18,000 off on exchange of an old phone.
Flipkart announced its Add to heart sale which will begin in three days. The sale will last from December 7 to December 9 and will have deals on mobile phones, electronics, accessories, fashion, appliances, Xbox and laptops.
It will also give away 10% instant discount on SBI credit cards to customers.
One of the highlights of the sale revealed in the ‘sneak peak’ is the recently launched Google Pixel 2.
Original price of the phone was Rs 61,000 that was launched in October this year. Flipkart is claiming an ‘effective price’ of Rs 39,999.
The company is including a flat Rs 11,001 off and Rs 10,000 off on payment through SBI cards.
Flipkart has also listed additional up to Rs 18,000 off on exchange of an old phone. Buyback guarantee of up to Rs 36,500 when customers exchange phones later.
The Google Pixel 2 delivers up to seven hours of use on 15 minutes of charging, the company claimed. The smartphone is also water resistant.
Other mobile offers include iPhone X sale, the Mi A1 and the Redmi Note 4 which will be available for Rs 11,999.
Flipkart is also launching two new smartphones on its website on December 7. Redmi 5A launched by Xiaomi will be on sale starting from Rs 4,999.
The company is also launching the Zero5 Pro at Rs 19,999. It has 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage space.
Also Read: Full specifications of Google Pixel 2
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.