Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Start-Up Grand Challenge: How to apply
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Start-Up Grand Challenge: Startups can be a part of the government-funded health assurance scheme, which is touted to be the largest health insurance scheme in the world.
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Start-Up Grand Challenge: Startups can be a part of the government-funded health assurance scheme, which is touted to be the largest health insurance scheme in the world. Under the PM-JAY Startup Challenge, participation from the innovators to solve for better healthcare in India has been invited. Applications from the start-ups have been invited to generate cutting-edge solutions for supporting the National Health Authority towards effective implementation of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) and empowering 500 million people to gain access to affordable healthcare, according to information available on Startup India portal.
Startups engaged in Medical Devices, Health Communications, Digital Health, Hospital services, Hospital Management, and Medical workforce training and capacity building, among others, can participate to solve a set of problem for effective implementation challenges of AB-PMJAY. Best startups will be selected for funding. The winners of Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Start-Up Grand Challenge will be recognised on the national platform and will be rewarded with cash prizes, business acceleration, and mentorship, funding connect. They will also get opportunities for pilots and validation and public procurement support. The final winners of the challenge will be connected with the state governments to explore opportunities for adoption and deployment in the field.
1. Startups which conforms the definition set by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and Start-ups recognised by DPIIT.
2. Innovative product/service that has showcased some measurable impact potential
3. In case of medical technology startups, the product or service must have CDSCO/FDA/CE or equivalent certification
4. Application can't be edited once submitted
5. Decision of the Jury at all stages of evaluation – Online, Semi-Final and Final – will be final and binding
6. Startup will be disqualified if found not adhering to the rules and regulations and if found to be fabricating information
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.