To save your money and health, pay more for these BIG benefits; BEWARE! Do not shirk this task
How to make money is what everyone is asking. We tell you that you must also save your money from loss even though you may have to pay much more as you will get these big benefits.
How to make money is what everyone is asking. We tell you that you must also save your money from loss even though you may have to pay much more as you will get these big benefits. Yes, there are times when you must pay a little extra to get bigger benefits or else you will lose a huge amount of your money. IRDAI has released new guidelines for health insurance products. According to the new guidelines of the insurance regulator, now the insurance companies will have to include those diseases which were not covered under the health insurance policies earlier. According to Vaidyanathan Ramani, Head of product and innovation at Policybazaar.com, the inclusion of these diseases in health insurance covers will increase the scope of health insurance in India, but with an effect on an individual's pocket, as she or he will have to pay a greater amount of money (premium) to get these benefits. Remember, getting sick and rushing to a hospital without health insurance is a guaranteed way to lose your money! Below we list all the changes before you and the benefits; read and importantly, take action on what benefits you most:
1. IRDAI's new guidelines
- Insurance regulator IRDAI recently released guidelines
- Exclusion diseases will also have to be covered in the policy
- Mental problems, genetic diseases will also be covered
- Neuro-related diseases will also be included in health insurance
2. Which policy will apply?
- The new rule comes into effect from 1 October
- New rules apply to the policies sold from October 1
- New policies filed from October will also be included
3. Which diseases will be included?
- Mental illnesses
- Genetic diseases
- Neuro-related diseases
- Psychological Disorders
- Behavior Disorders
- Serious diseases due to increasing age
4. What were the arrangements earlier?
- Serious diseases were not included in health insurance earlier
- People struggling with serious diseases did not get benefits earlier
- Genetic and mental illnesses were in exclusion diseases
5. Will the premium increase?
- According to PolicyBazaar, premium for the new health insurance products may increase
- According to the company, the premium may get increased by 5 to 20 percent
- Increase in premium will be as per the policy of individual policy holders
- Health insurance coverage will be determined on the basis of the amount
6. Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical illnesses Insurance cover serious illnesses
- Now it will also cover serious diseases like cancer
- It costs millions to cure a serious illness
Watch Zee Business Live TV
7. How important is it to get health insurance?
- It is better for everyone to get health insurance
- It is advisable to have take health insurance on a personal level
- One should not rely solely on the mediclaim received from the company
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.