7th Pay Commission: Apply at UPSC online for these government jobs with high salaries
7th Pay Commission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Botanist, Legal Officer and Others.
7th Pay Commission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Botanist, Legal Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2019. The best part is that the candidates will be paid according to the 7th Pay Commission pay scale based on the job category of an employee. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode and take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
See Zee Business LIve TV streaming below:
1. Starting date of online application: 11 October 2019
2. Last date for online application submission: 31 October 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
1. Botanist – 13 Posts
2. Legal Officer – 6 Posts
3. Joint Assistant Director – 13 Posts
4. Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesia) – 20 Posts
5. Specialist Grade III (Bio-Chemistry) – 2 Posts
6. Specialist Grade III (Cardiology) – 1 Post
7. Specialist Grade III (Forensic Medicine) – 3 Posts
8. Specialist Grade III (General Medicine) – 15 Posts
9. Specialist Grade III (General Surgery) – 9 Posts
10. Specialist Grade III (Neuro Surgery) - 5 Posts
11. Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics Surgery) – 1 Post
7th Pay Commission Pay Scale: The pay scale of the employee will depend on the job category and group of the officer. Significantly salaries as per 7th pay commission have been hiked a lot and the new government employees now can look forward to fat pay cheques.
Eligibility Criteria for Botanist, Legal Officer and Other Posts
1. Botanist – Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Botany/ Horticulture/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture from a recognized University.
2. Legal Officer – Candidate must have a Master Degree in Law with specialization in International Law or International Relations from a recognized University.
3. Joint Assistant Director – B.Tech. or BE or BSc. (Eng.) degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or Computer Science or Information and Communication Technology or Electrical
4. Engineering with telecommunication as a special subject from a recognised University.
5. Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesia/Bio-Chemistry/Cardiology/Forensic Medicine/General Medicine/Neuro Surgery/Paediatrics Surgery) – Candidate must have an MBBS Degree along with Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality.
Age Limit for Botanist, Legal Officer and Other Posts
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.