- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Stock Markets Next Week – top 16 triggers that could drive Nifty, Sensex on Monday when exchanges open for trading
Even as the Indian stock Markets saw their worst ending on Friday since August and the momentum is expected to largely depend upon global markets and developments around the Covid-19, there are certain triggers that could drive the markets when they reopen on Monday
Even as the Indian stock Markets saw their worst ending on Friday since August and the momentum is expected to largely depend upon global markets and developments around the Covid-19, there are certain triggers that could drive the markets when they reopen on Monday. Zee Business’ Mansi Dave brings a list of top market movers.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
While the markets next week will be impacted by events during that week, certain triggers of this week will also trigger markets when they reopen on Monday.
Market Movers – top things
- 27 November – Saturday: Record date of Rs 159 cr share buyback of Nucleus Software.
- Paytm results declared on Saturday. Company reported Q2FY22 sales which were up 64 per cent yoy on non-UPI payment volumes jump; contribution profit grows 592% to Rs 2.6 billion. The shares were down 1.8 per cent on Friday and settled at Rs 1765.
- Onboard food service begins in over 100 trains from today.
- 29 September – Monday: Meeting of G20 joint finance and health ministers.
- Subscription for Sovereign Gold Bond Series VIII to open from Monday. It will be available for subscription till 3 December.
- Winter Session of Parliament to begins from Monday.
- ZEEL vs Invesco hearing to also happen in Bombay High Court.
- 30 November – Tuesday: India Q2 GDP data to be released.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO to open on Tuesday. The price bank of this issue is at Rs 870-900.
- Go Fashion IPO stock listing to happen on Tuesday.
- 1 December – Wednesday - November auto sales numbers to be released on this day.
- Tega Industries IPO to open to open on this day. The price band will be between Rs 443 and Rs 453.
- MSCI changes to be implemented from this day.
- Saudi Arabia to remove restrictions for travelers from India and six other nations.
- 2 December – Thursday – Star Health IPO to close on this day. It will also be a weekly expiry day.
- 3 December – Friday: Tega Industries IPO will close on this day.
The new Coronovirus variant wreaked havoc on the global stock markets on Friday including India. The domestic markets closed at their three months low levels. Nifty50, fell by over 509 points or 2.9 per cent to end at 17,026. Meanwhile, BSE Sensex ended at 57,107, lower by 1687 points of 2.9 per cent from the Thursday closing levels.
Nifty Bank also registered a 1339 points correction to close at 36025.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.