Want to get duplicate PAN card? This is the process
A duplicate PAN Card is required in case you have lost or misplaced it, or it gets damaged because of its frequent use.
PAN card or Permanent Account Number is provided by the Income-Tax department to every and is also used as a universal identification document, serving the purpose to track financial transactions that might have a taxable component to prevent tax evasion. PAN card has multi-faceted utility, and if you have lost it due to unavoidable circumstances, you can get its duplicate copy.
Notably, a duplicate PAN Card is required in case you have lost or misplaced it, or it gets damaged because of its frequent use. The personal details provided by you when PAN was issued can also change, therefore your duplicate card will also have changed contact details. For all such reason, duplicate PAN card can be attained in the following way.
1. For Online process you should Apply for the duplicate PAN Card by first visiting the official website-https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html, and then initiate changes or corrections in your PAN details.
Guaranteed Pension System (GPS) vs Old Pension Scheme (OPS): Which pension scheme offers maximum retirement benefits?
IND Vs ENG LIVE Score, ICC World CUP 2023 Warm Up Match Updates: India to take on England in their first warm-up match at Barsapara Stadium, Guwahati
Small savings schemes: Five-year recurring deposit will make more money for you in December quarter; this is the new interest rate
Plaza Wires IPO hits Street: Issue price, subscription status, listing date, other key details to know
2. You should scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select ‘Individual’ from the colum- “Apply for Changes Or Correction in PAN Data (for DSC users)”.
3. Once you click on Select tab, a new web-page will open where the form for “Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data” will appear.
4. You should fill all the requisite details in the Form, but you should not tick on any box given on the left margin.
5. You should fill this form with details including PAN, full name, parents names, address for communication, date of birth, Aadhaar No, email id, and contact details.
6. Further, you are required to make the payment and submit the form online. Once the payment is made successful, the form will be submitted and a proof of pre-owned card needs to be reprinted.
7. After submitting your form for reissuance of duplicate PAN card, you will receive an acknowledgement slip containing a 15-digit acknowledgement number that can be used to track your PAN application status.
8. The acknowledgement slip should be printed, duly signed and affixed with a photograph and mailed to the NSDL office along with demand draft if you haven’t made the payment online, along with proof of existing PAN, proof of identity, address, and date of birth specified in the application.
Your application for should reach the address of NSDL office given below:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
You should not forget to write on top of the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST— N-Acknowledgment Number’. Once your acknowledgement slip reaches at NSDL office, your request will be processed after approval and duplicate PAN Card will be dispatched to your communication address.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
Kerala Weather Update: Heavy rain lashes parts of Thiruvananthapuram, IMD sounds yellow alert in all districts
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: Samsung, Redmi, Realme, Poco and more; best phones under Rs 15,000
Gold and Silver price today (September 29, 2023): Precious metal traded in green; Gold hovered near Rs 57,900
JSW Infrastructure IPO allotment status: Step-by-step guide to check application status; listing date on NSE, BSE
Punjab rail roko andolan: Routes closed, train services hit — Check full list of cancelled, diverted, short terminated trains