- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Submit online application for APO posts at uppsc.up.nic.in; Check other details
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Those who have completed their law degree should know that the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online application through an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) posts.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Those who have completed their law degree should know that the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online application through an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) posts. Interested candidates can visit the UPPSC's official website, uppsc.up.nic.in to submit their application for 17 Assistant Prosecution Officer. The online registration process has been activated, but it will close on January 28, 2019.
Prior to submission of their forms, candidates carefully read the details mentioned below.
Candidates should know that Online application process has started from December 28, 2018, and will cintinue till January 29, 2019. The last date to submit application fee online is January 25, 2019.
Post details: Assistant Prosecution Officer- 17 posts
UPPSC recruitment 2018: How to apply-
1. Candidates should visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in
2. They should now click the link ‘Click here to Apply Online’
3. Candidates should press the ‘Apply’ tab to proceed
4. Now fill in the registration form to complete the process
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess a law degree from a recognised institute in the country.
Age limit: Interested candidates should be between 21 and 40 years
Salary: Candidates will get Pay Level–8, ranging from Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100/ after their selection.
Selection process: The APO exams will be conducted in two different stages. The first stage will hold Preliminary examination, and candidates who will successfully qualify it will be able to take the Mains examination, followed by an interview.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.