- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Start-ups demand from Modi government to expedite GST refund, improve liquidity for NBFC in budget 2019
Ahead of budget 2019, start-ups have demanded from the Modi government to expedite GST refund, improve liquidity for NBFC to lower the compliance in MSME sector.
The Micro, Small and Medium Entreprises (MSMEs) have demanded from the Modi government to expedite GST refund and improved liquidity for retail focused Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs). They said the move will help start-ups to deepen into the bond markets, Mudra bank access and other measures.
Speaking on the demand Gaurav Kashyap CEO Cherry Hill Interiors told Zee Business online in a written statement, "Expedite GST refunds for SEZ projects and MSME companies and complete refund should be released with 60 days of filing of application." Kashyap went on to add that the Narendra Modi government should consider to allow centralised GST return for suppliers providing works contract services in various states and thereby reducing the compliance burden in the coming union budget 2019.
See Zee Business video below:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 31, 2019
Amit Saxena, MD & CEO Unimoni India told, “The government needs to ensure there is more credit available in the system for small businesses. As evidenced across the world including in developed markets, Small businesses are the engine for job creation and they need to be fuelled with adequate credit at affordable interest rates." Saxena said that the retail NBFCs are playing a crucial role in achieving this. Government should consider mechanisms for improving liquidity for Retail focused NBFCs like deepening the corporate bond markets, MUDRA bank access and other measures.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.