SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Last date extended! Check details at sbi.co.in
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the last date to apply for 447 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) recruitment 2019 till September 30, 2019.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the last date to apply for 447 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) recruitment 2019 till September 30, 2019. Those who failed to submit their application have got an opportunity to do so by visiting the SBI's official website- sbi.co.in. Notably, the online application registration process for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 started on September 6. Now, candidates can make the payment till September 30, 2019.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Candidates should know that the online test is scheduled to be held on October 20, 2019. The tentative date for downloading their call letter for online test would be available from October 10, 2019, onwards.
The candidates should follow the steps given below to fill up the application for the posts of Specialist Officer in the State Bank of India.
1. Candidates should visit the SBI website- www.sbi.co.in to login
2. Click on 'Join SBI' tab on the homepage and again click on 'Current Openings'
3. On the homepage, now click 'RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS (Apply Online from 06.09.2019 to 25.09.2019)'
4. Now click on 'Apply online' and create your login account
5. Candidates should fill up the application form and upload their documents
6. Pay the application fees and click on submit
Direct link: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiscosaug19/
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS should know that they have to pay application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) of Rs 750 (Seven Hundred Fifty only), while Rs 125 for would be charged from SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test followed by an interview.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.