SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019: Download your result from sbi.co.in; Here's how to do it
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared SBI Clerk Final Result at its official website https://sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared SBI Clerk Final Result at its official website https://sbi.co.in/careers. The candidates who appeared for the mains examination for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre should check their result from the official website. The number of those who qualified in the SBI JA main exam will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective states and categories.
Notably, SBI Clerk Mains Exam was conducted on August 10, 2019. The candidates had to attempt 190 questions of 200 Marks.
According to the official notice "Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main exam. Selected candidate in Clerical Cadre employee will get around, at Metro like Mumbai, Rs. 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates."
The candidates who qualified for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre should follow the steps given below to check their result.
1. Candidates should first visit the State Bank of India official website i.e.https://www.sbi.co.in/career.
2. They should click on 'Current Openings Tab" given at JOIN SBI
3. Now click on the link ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS - DGM (Asset Liability Management) (Final result Announced)’
4. Candidates will be able to see the result displayed on the screen
5. They should download SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Result and take a print out for future use.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, the SBI recruitment is being conducted to fill up over 8653 vacant positions of Clerk, against advertisement number Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/09, across the country.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.