RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: 1255 Clerk, Junior Assistant posts vacant; check rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for more details
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has invited eligible candidates for 11,255 LDC, Junior Assistant in Departments/Offices Under State Govt, RPSC & Govt Secretariat, Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from May 10, 2018 to June 8, 2018.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has invited eligible candidates for 11,255 LDC, Junior Assistant in Departments/Offices Under State Govt, RPSC & Govt Secretariat, Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from May 10, 2018 to June 8, 2018. In order to ensure your eligibility before applying online read the advertisement details very carefully. Mistakes can be very costly for candidates who are careless in this aspect.
Starting Date to Apply Online: May 10, 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: June 8, 2018
Closure for online fee payment: May 10, 2018
Closure for fee payment at kiosk: June 7, 2018
Exam Date: September 2018
Admit Card Release Date: Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination
For Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates- Rs 450
For OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates- Rs 350
For SC/ ST/PH Candidates- Rs 250/-
Note: The application fees can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
Age limit ( as on 1st January 2019)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Age relaxation will be given as per government rules, as per official website.
Post- Clerk Grade-II for the department of Govt Secretariat (total vacancy: 329)
Post- Clerk Grade-II for RPSC department (total vacancy: 9)
Post: LDC/ Junior Assistant for departments/ offices under State Government (total vacancy: 10917)
Steps one should follow to apply online:
- Log on rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- The click on "Apply Online"
- After reading the advertisement click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on "Apply Online"
- Follow the guidelines and fill up the application form
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the requisite application and also upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid Online and then the Form should be submitted.
- One can take a print out of the online application, but it will not serve for any official function.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.