RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Exam date for Physical Training Instructor notified; Check details here
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is conducting the examination to fill 4500 vacant positions of Physical Training Instructor Grade III in the state.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has announced the examination date for Physical Training Instructor Grade-III posts. The candidates appearing for the test can check details on the RSMSSB's official website--rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, as the written test will be held in two sessions on 30th September 2018.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is conducting the examination to fill 4500 vacant positions of Physical Training Instructor Grade III in the state.
The examination for the RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor will be held on 30th September 2018. The Paper-I is scheduled between 10am and 12pm, while Paper-II will take place between 3pm and 5pm.
The Paper-I will comprise 100 questions carrying 200 marks, and will be based on the following pattern:
1. Geography, History, Culture and General Knowledge of Rajasthan – 80 marks
2. Current Affairs of Rajasthan – 20 marks
3. General Awareness about World and India – 60 marks
4. Educational Psychology 40 – marks
The Paper-II will comprise 130 questions carrying 260 marks, and will be based on the following pattern:
1. General Awareness of Physical Education (Secondary & Senior-Secondary Level) – 60 marks
2. History, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of Games & Physical Edu – 40 marks
3. Rules of Physical Education – 20 marks
4. Education and Games Psychology – 20 marks
5. Methodology and Monitoring of Physical Education – 20 marks
6. Training Rules and Decision Making – 20 marks
7. Physiology and Medical Education – 40 marks
8. Entertainment, Camp and Yoga – 40 marks
Watch this Zee Business video
The State government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.