- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Rs 6680-crore relief for Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra; Modi govt package to benefit farmers
In a big relief to drought-hit states, the Central government led by Prime Minister Narendra Mod has announced a relief package worth Rs 6680 crore for Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka, Zee Business TV reports. Maharashtra will get a relief of Rs 4700 crore, Andhra Rs 900 crore, Karnataka Rs 950 crore and Gujarat Rs 130 crore.
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 29, 2019
Union minister of agriculture and farmers, Radha Mohan Singh tweeted, "Happy to share that central #Government has approved Rs. 949.49 crore & Rs. 4714.28 crore assistance to #Drought -hit #Karnataka and #Maharashtra respectively for #Kharif 2018-19 season."
Happy to share that central #Government has approved Rs. 949.49 crore & Rs. 4714.28 crore assistance to #Drought -hit #Karnataka and #Maharashtra respectively for #Kharif 2018-19 season. pic.twitter.com/RVRSrfLjRp
— Radha Mohan Singh (@RadhamohanBJP) January 29, 2019
In another tweet, Singh said, "Happy to share that central #Government has approved Rs. 900.40 crore & Rs. 127.60 crore assistance to #Drought -hit #AndhraPradesh and #Gujarat respectively for #Kharif 2018-19 season."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.