- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Planning a summer vacation trip? Book now and pay later with these options
Summer vacation trip should be full of fun, and affordable too. Make your travel plans attainable and affordable with these payment options to suit your needs.
Summer vacation trip should be full of fun, and affordable too. Make your travel plans attainable and affordable with these payment options to suit your needs. There are many travel booking websites that are providing offers on summer vacation trip bookings. From IRCTC to MakeMyTrip, all have something to cheer you up. Recently many travel booking online operators have started with pay later options to increase the booking sales. The companies are offering pay later services on hotel booking, flight tickets, railway tickets, bus booking and what not.
These credit services are offered by the following operators, while the customers can visit the official websites of these travelling platforms before making a booking. You can choose any of the booking sites from the below options for your next travel booking:
1. ePayLater: Enjoy ePayLater’s services on IRCTC where you are required to sign up on ePayLater once and enjoy seamless and convenient booking of train tickets going forward. With a credit period of 14 days from the date of your transaction to settle your payment, this is bound to give you a seamless and secure IRCTC booking experience.
2. MakeMyTrip: MakeMyTrip provides access to all major domestic full-service and low-cost airlines operating in India and all major airlines operating to and from India. MakeMyTrip offers a pre-defined credit limit to its users with a set timeline to repay this amount.
3. Yatra: By instantly paying up 25% of the total price at Yatra.com, a customer can have the booking confirmed and pay the balance at the time of check-in. The option allows the customer to place the seat reservation on hold, without any immediate payment and make the payment on a later date, within a specified time-frame.
4. Goibibo: It is one of the quickest in search and booking, payments or refund processes, Goibibo platform provides affordable stays at huge offers and discounts. A customer can reserve a room for free and choose to pay at a later date, where the price is locked with the ongoing offer and reservation is complete.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.