- Government formally handsover Air India to Tatas; new board to meet today, says Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Sebi strengthens MF norms; winding up of schemes only after majority unitholders' consent
- Market is factoring 100 bps hike by US Fed in 2022; RBI likely to hike rates by June or August: Ashhish Vaidya of DBS Bank India
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
Petrol, Diesel prices today: Fuel rates remain unchanged on December 3 - Know latest rates here
There has been some relief for the people in the national capital as the petrol price has gone down below Rs 100. This happened after the Delhi government's decision to reduce VAT on petrol from 30 per cent to 19.4 per cent.
Petrol and Diesel Prices: There has been some relief for the people in the national capital as the petrol price has gone down below Rs 100. This happened after the Delhi government's decision to reduce VAT on petrol from 30 per cent to 19.4 per cent earlier this week. With this the petrol prices go down by Rs 8 in Delhi.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Earlier, in November, the central government reduced the excise duty on fuel prices and since then the petrol and diesel prices have remained unchanged. On November 3, 2021, the Finance Ministry announced Rs 5 reduction in the excise duty of petrol and a cut of Rs 10 in the excise duty of diesel. This development came when fuel prices were at an all-time high in the country.
Following the announcement by the central government, several other states and union territories have also reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel prices. The union territory has been the latest example in the list.
As per the official website of Indian Oil, the current prices of petrol and diesel in Delhi are Rs 95.41 per litre and Rs 86.67 per litre, respectively, on Friday.
On Friday, in Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 per litre and diesel at Rs 94.14 per litre.
According to the official website of fuel retailer Indian Oil, prices of petrol and diesel are as follows:
1) Delhi: Petrol - Rs 95.41 per litre, Diesel: Rs 86.67 per litre
2) Mumbai: Petrol - Rs 109.98 per litre, Diesel: Rs 94.14 per litre
3) Kolkata: Petrol - Rs 104.67 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.79 per litre
4) Chennai: Petrol - Rs 101.40 per litre, Diesel: Rs 91.43 per litre
If you are planning to fill your tank and want to know the current prices before stepping out of your homes, you can do it easily by doing this. You can check Petrol and Diesel price by sending SMS to 92249 92249. SMS "RSP <space>Dealer Code of Petrol Pump”. You can find the dealer code from IOCL website.
Use the following details to find fuel prices in your city -
New Delhi – SMS Text - RSP 102072
Mumbai – SMS Text - RSP 108412
Faridabad – SMS Text – RSP 102287
Noida – SMS Text – RSP 155444
Kolkata – SMS Text – RSP 119941
Chennai – SMS Text – RSP 133593
Ghaziabad - SMS Text – RSP 154410
Gurgaon - SMS Text – RSP 102082
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.