- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Petrol, diesel prices remain unchanged today: know fuel prices in these cities
The petrol and diesel prices have remained constant on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Recently, the central government reduced the excise duty on auto fuel, and the petrol and diesel prices have remained constant since then.
Petrol and Diesel Prices Today: The petrol and diesel prices have remained constant on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Recently, the central government reduced the excise duty on auto fuel, and the petrol and diesel prices have remained constant since then. Following the announcement by the central government, several states and union territories have also reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel prices.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Yesterday, the Rajasthan government also decided to reduce VAT by Rs 4 on petrol and Rs 5 on diesel. The central government said in a statement, "Government of India has taken a significant decision of reducing Central Excise Duty on Petrol and Diesel by Rs 5 and Rs 10, respectively, from tomorrow. Prices of petrol and diesel will thus come down accordingly. The reduction in excise duty on diesel will be double that of petrol."
Today, in Delhi, the prices of petrol and diesel are Rs 103.97 per litre and Rs 86.67 per litre, respectively.
In Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 per litre and diesel at Rs 94.14 per litre.
According to the official website of fuel retailer Indian Oil, prices of petrol and diesel are as follows:
1) Delhi: Petrol - Rs 103.97 per litre, Diesel: Rs 86.67 per litre
2) Mumbai: Petrol - Rs 109.98 per litre, Diesel: Rs 94.14 per litre
3) Kolkata: Petrol - Rs 104.67 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.79 per litre
4) Chennai: Petrol - Rs 101.40 per litre, Diesel: Rs 91.43 per litre
If you are planning to fill your tank and want to know the current prices before stepping out of your homes, you can do it easily by doing this. You can check Petrol and Diesel price by sending SMS to 92249 92249. SMS "RSP <space>Dealer Code of Petrol Pump”. You can find the dealer code from IOCL website.
Use the following details to find fuel prices in your city -
New Delhi – SMS Text - RSP 102072
Mumbai – SMS Text - RSP 108412
Faridabad – SMS Text – RSP 102287
Noida – SMS Text – RSP 155444
Kolkata – SMS Text – RSP 119941
Chennai – SMS Text – RSP 133593
Ghaziabad - SMS Text – RSP 154410
Gurgaon - SMS Text – RSP 102082
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.