ONGC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 422 Assistant, Assistant Technician Posts at ongcindia.com; Check last date
ONGC Recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment of 422 posts of Assistant, Assistant Technician and other vacant positions at its official wesite: ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment of 422 posts of Assistant, Assistant Technician and other vacant positions at its official wesite: ongcindia.com. Prior to sbmission of their applications, candidates must visit the official website to know the details. The application process will open from December 12, and end on January 1, 2019. The last date to deposit Fee is January 2, 2019.
Vacancy details of ONGC Recruitment 2018:
1. Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
2. Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry): 03 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 23 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 29 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 25 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 20 Posts
7. Assistant Technician (Production): 108 Posts
8. Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
9. Assistant GD-III (Transport): 03 Posts
10. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 07 Posts
11. Marine Radio Assistant Gd. III: 16 Posts
12. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 02 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 06 Posts
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 09 Posts
15. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 08 Posts
16. Junior Fire Supervisor: 03 Posts
17. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16 Posts
18. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 02 Posts
19. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 14 Posts
20. Junior Assistant (P&A): 31 Posts
21. Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy): 01 Post
22. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 15 Posts
23. Junior Roustabout: 42 Posts
24. Junior Security Supervisor: 06 Posts
25. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations): 05 Posts
26. Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment): 21 Posts
27. Junior Health Attendant: 01 Post
According to the notification, the Exam (CBT) for the said post likely to begin in the last week of January 2019.
For the positions of A-II level (Regular), the pay scale is Rs 12,000- 27000/-and total emolument would be approx Rs 31,500/- per month.
For the positions of A-I level (Regular), the pay scale is Rs 11,000-24,000/- and total emolument would be approx Rs 29,000/- per month.
For the positions of W-I level (Regular), the pay scale is Rs 10,000-18,000/-and total emolument would be approx Rs 24,000/- per month.
Total emoluments will include:
A. Allowances @47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach.
B. Dearness Allowance.
C. HRA/ Company Accommodation.
D. Contributory Provident Fund.
E. An annual increment of 3% is admissible on basic pay.
Fee: Those who want to apply for the said posts will have to pay Rs 370 as registration/processing charge. The fee can be paid at any SBI branch in favour of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun The Challan form can be downloaded from application web portal.
For details, candidates can click at the direct link:
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.