ONGC recruitment 2018: Apply for 115 non-executive posts at ongcindia.com; Check other details
ONGC recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment of as many as 115 non-executive posts at its official website: ongcindia.com.
ONGC recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment of as many as 115 non-executive posts at its official website: ongcindia.com. The candidates must visit the official website to read the details carefully prior to submission of their application. The candidates are advised to apply before the last date of December 27, 2018, as the process has already started on December 7, 2018.
Vacancy details of ONGC Non-Executive Posts located in Dehradun:
1. Assistant Technician (Civil): 03 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 02 Posts
3. Clinical Assistant Gd-III (Optometry): 01 Post
4. Medical Assistant Gd-III (Pathology): 01 Post
5. Pharmacist Gd-IV (Allopathy): 02 Posts
6. Clinical Assistant Gd-IV (Physiotherapy): 01 Post
7. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 06 Posts
8. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 07 Posts
9. Junior Assistant (Official Language): 01 Post
10. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 23 Posts
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 01 Post
12. Junior Fire Supervisor: 14 Posts
13. Junior Technician Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
14. Junior Technician Assistant (Geology): 04 Posts
15. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Anaesthesia): 01 Post
16. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Dental Hygiene): 04 Posts
17. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (ECG): 03 Posts
18. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Pathology): 02 Posts
19. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Sterilisation (CSSD)): 02 Posts
20. Nurse Grade –IV: 04 Posts
21. Junior Fireman: 05 Posts
22. Junior Health Attendant: 06 Posts
Vacancy details of ONGC Non-Executive Posts located in Delhi:
1. Assistant Technician (Electtronics): 01 Post
2. Junior Assistant (Material Management): 03 Posts
3. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 04 Posts
4. Junior Fire Supervisor: 04 Posts
5. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
Exams Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs 370/- as registration fee, while other details can be checked on the official notification.
Other details: Candidates should know that the CBT (computer based testing) will be held in February 2019 across the country. The selection of candidates will depend on the CBT followed by PST/PET/Typing Tests.
Notably, the posts are for ONGC offices in Delhi and Dehradun.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company which was earlier headquartered in Dehradun, but it's registered office is now situated in New Delhi. The PSU is India's largest oil and gas exploration and production company, producing about 70% of the country's crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.