NHM, UP Recruitment 2018: Apply for over 10,000 posts at upnhm.samshrm.com; Check other details
NHM, UP Recruitment 2018: The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of more than 10,000 vacant posts on contractual basis.
NHM, UP Recruitment 2018: The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of more than 10,000 vacant posts on contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply for various posts by visiting the official website of NHM- upnhm.samshrm.com on or before January 7, 2019. The application process for the same has already started from yesterday. The selection of the eligible candidates would be based on a written examination followed by an interview.
NHM, UP Recruitment 2018: How to apply
1. The Application can be submitted online through- http://upnhm.samshrm.com
2. Click on to NEW REGISTRATION and if you are a registered user, enter Login ID & Password to procced.
3. Before proceeding to register, applicants must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria, reservation policy etc. for the post they are applying for.
4. After successfully registration, applicants shall get an SMS comprising User Id and Password Details, this may require to the candidate for future login and/or applying current available live jobs.
5. Candidate should fill his/her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, Mobile Numbers, Email etc. very carefully along with other mandatory fields.
6. Candidates should upload only the relevant document in the following sequence in a single file in .jpeg, .jpg and .png format of size not exceeding 500 Kbs)
7. After filling all the details, there is provision for preview the details which applicants have filled in the application form by clicking on “Preview Application” button before final submission. The preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in his/ her application form. Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the position carefully, as, after the final submission of application form, applicants shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
8. Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which Applicant will not be able to complete registration. Applicant must check the information details carefully before final submission of application form.
9. Once Applicants are sure with the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on “Confirm & Submit Application” button for final submission of their applications.
10. Upon successfully submitting the Application Form, applicants will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) that will ensure application reference no. which can be used for future reference. Applicants can print/download his/ her application form.
11. Applicants can view his/her application anytime by login to the above website.
12. Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “print” option available for their future reference.
a. Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
b. Only online application submitted before the closing date (January 07, 2019 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. Application sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
c. Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
d. Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
e. The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be deemed to be rejected.
f. After the successful submission of the online form, no change or correction can be made in the form. Request for change or correction of any information, once online application form is submitted, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
g. If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled. No communication shall be sent in this regard.
h. In case of Person with Disability (PwD), applicants shall need to register under the following categories: (i) blindness and low vision (ii) deaf and hard of hearing (iii) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy (iv) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.