- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
SSC Stenographer Group C, D Exam 2018 result declared at ssc.nic.in; here's how to check your marks
SSC Stenographer Group C, D Exam 2018: Candidates may check their individual marks for a period of one month by using their registration number and registered password.
SSC Stenographer Group C, D Exam 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of Computer Based Examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ which was held from 05-02-2019 to 08-02-2019 at various centers all over the country. Against a total of 436910 registered candidates, 185356 candidates had appeared in the Stenographer Grade C & D examination. As many as 9956 candidates have provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 12893 candidates have provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ after qualifying in the Computer Based Examination.
The result of this examination is available on the website of the commission ssc.nic.in.
Watch This Zee Business Video
Here's how to check cut-off marks and your results:
* Go to ssc.nic.in
* Click on 'Stenographer Grade 'C' & 'D' Examination 2018 - Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination to call candidates for Skill Test' in 'Latest News' section.
* A PDF will open which will show the cut-off marks for various categories including General and reserved classes.
Marks of the candidates will be available on the website on 19.04.2019. Candidates may check their individual marks for a period of one month by using their registration number and registered password. For this, the candidates will have to first log in and then click on Result/ Marks link on Candidate’s Dashboard.
Watch Zee Business TV Live Streaming Here
The commission on April 10 had released the tentative number of vacancies for the Group C and D posts. A total of 1201 Group C and D posts have been notified to be fulfilled through the exam. There are 505 vacancies for Group C posts and 696 vacancies for Group D stenographer posts with various government departments including Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Defence, Income Tax Department, and Ministry of Water Management among others.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.