- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Naya Raipur smart city operational, becomes 10th on list; check out facilities, features
Naya Raipur is now the 10th Smart City to be operational in the country, along with 9 other cities including Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Rajkot, Visakhapatnam, Bhopal and Kakinada. Naya Raipur is one of the three smart cities of Chhattisgarh selected under the smart cities mission.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Integrated Command and Control Centre of the Naya Raipur Smart City in Chhattisgarh yesterday. This is now the 10th Smart City to be operational in the country, along with 9 other cities including Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Rajkot, Visakhapatnam, Bhopal and Kakinada. Naya Raipur is one of the three smart cities of Chhattisgarh selected under the smart cities mission. The other two cities are Raipur and Bilaspur.
Naya Raipur has selected IL&FS, in partnership with Schneider Electric, as the Master System Integrator (MSI) to design, develop, implement, operate and maintain the system given below:
1. Smart Network
2. City surveillance system
3. Utility management system
4. Intelligent transport management system
5. Smart governance (applications) including common portal and mobile application.
6. Integrated command and control Centre, Data Centre and integrated building management System
Under Naya Raipur’s integrated command and centre (ICCC), there will be integration of various systems of different stakeholders in the city to enhance safety, security and provide better public services in the following way:
1. Single window for all citizen services like Land allotment, water connection billing & payment, BRTS travel planning, RTI, Grievances etc through mobile app and web portal
2. Improved quality of services and enhanced service levels through faster turnaround on citizens’ requests and applications
3. Pilot smart city project with user friendly applications for “Differently abled”
4. Management of rehabilitation annuity payment to Project Affected People (PAP)
5. Automation of building permission process
Watch this Zee Business video
6. 24x7 uninterrupted water and power supply with real-time monitoring through state-of-the-art Electrical and Water SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)systems
7. Continuous city surveillance through bullet and PTZ (pan–tilt–zoom)cameras, to ensure citizen safety, act as deterrent to criminal activities
8. Enforcement of traffic rules with Speed Detection and ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras
9. Bringing accountability into the city administration with monitoring at CxO level through dashboards and by citizens through tracking
10. Real-time assessment, planning & management of Electrical, Water, Sewerage system
11. Optimal management of assets and services through advanced utility services like Distribution management system, Outage management system & Water network optimization
12. Enhanced decision making through business analytics, reporting and tools
13. ICCC acting as a single roof for reporting, monitoring & control
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.