National Health Mission hiring! 6,000 seats to apply for; know eligibility, pay scale
There will be a six month course after which the candidates will be posted at the sub centers as Community Health Officers.
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released a notification for the position of Community Health Officer. The number of vacancies to be filled are 6,000. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions by filling the application form before the last date. The recruitment is a part of an initiative under the National Health mission to strengthen Sub-centres as Health and Wellness centres (H&WCs). There will be a six month course after which the candidates will be posted at the sub centers as Community Health Officers. For further details regarding the positions, the candidates can visit the official website https://upnhm.samshrm.com/
- Commencement of submission of the application form: May 9 2019
- Last date of submission of application form: May 23 2019
- Community Health Officer-I : 2,805 seats
- Community Health Officer-II : 3,195 seats
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be registered with Uttar Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Two years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Stipend during training programme: Rs 20,000
- Posting as Community Health Officer: Rs 35,000
The candidates applying for the position of editor for any language preference should be below the age of 35 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date along with originals and copy of other documents. Any other mode of submitting the application will not be accepted.