- E: Independence Day 2022 - PM Modi Speech From Red Fort - Watch Streaming | KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Akasa Airline: What will happen to India's newest airline - founded by Big Bull?
- Stock market holiday today: NSE, BSE to stay close on Independence Day; settlement holiday tomorrow
- Happy Independence Day 2022: How to download, send WhatsApp GIFs, Stickers, Status and more
- Independence Day 2022: Joe Biden calls India, US 'indispensable partners'
Modi Cabinet Swearing-In: MENU - List of food, snacks items for high-profile guests
Reportedly, around 8,000 guests will attend the swearing-in of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on Thursday. When such high-profile dignitaries are coming to attend the historic event, the thing that becomes highly important is FOOD! Here is all you need to know about WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
With Narendra Modi's immense popularity, BJP-led NDA stormed back to power at the Centre with a landslide mandate. Now, it's time for the swearing-in ceremony. This is the biggest ever oath-taking ceremony to be witnessed at the historic premises of Rashtrapati Bhavan. Reportedly, around 8,000 guests will attend the swearing-in of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on Thursday. When such high-profile dignitaries are coming to attend the historic event, the thing that becomes highly important is FOOD! Here is all you need to know about WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
HIGH TEA with
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
ABOUT DAL RAISINA
It's a variant of MAA KI DAL - A special delicacy of the Rashtrapati Bhavan that takes 48 hours to cook! The process of preparing it started on May 28 and it will be ready today.
The swearing-in will be held in the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhavan, the same venue as in 2014. The event then was attended by about 5,000 guests.
The Bimstec leaders attending the event include Bangladeshi President Abdul Hamid, Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena, Myanmarese President U Win Myint, Nepali Prime Minister K.P. Sharma Oli and Bhutanese Prime Minister Lotay Tshering. Thailand will be represented by its Special Envoy Grisada Boonrach. The event will also be attended by leaders of political parties, Ambassadors and diplomats and celebrities from various fields.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.