PM Narendra Modi's Address on Coronavirus: From Janata Curfew to social distancing, what all he said; check highlights, check speech full video
Modi Coronavirus Speech: PM Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the nation and talked about issues relating to COVID-19 and the efforts to combat it.
In the wake of ongoing coronavirus crisis, PM Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the nation and talked about issues relating to COVID-19 and the efforts to combat it. PM Narendra Modi spoke on how to arrest the coronavirus spread and defeat the disease. From Janata Curfew to Social Distancing, he spoke on a number of aspects pertaining to coronavirus spread. Here are top points and details of PM Narendra Modi's address to the nation, and you can also watch full video of his speech:-
- For the last few days, it looks like as if we are safe from coronavirus. This belief is not right. Hence, it is very important for every Indian to remain aware and alert.
- To deal with coronavirus, no definite solution has been found, nor has any vaccine produced
- Resolve and patience key in combating coronavirus
- Govt of India is keeping a close watch on the track record of the spread of corovnavirus
- For a developing country like ours with a large population the growing challenge of Coronavirus is not a normal situation
- Till l now science has not been able to find a proper remedy for coronavirus and no vaccine has been developed yet. In such a situation, it is natural to worry
- This crisis has engulfed the entire human race. For the past two months, we have been watching with concern the news about coronavirus spreading across the world
- Resolution and restraint is very important in combat against this global epidemic. As citizens, people need to strengthen their resolve to follow the advisories issues by state and central governments to fight coronavirus.
- On 22nd March, from 7 am to 9pm, all countrymen have to follow 'Janta Curfew'
- If possible, please call at least 10 people every day and tell them about the 'Janta Curfew' as well as the measures to prevent coronavirus.
- I request people above the age of 60 to not venture out of their homes for the next few weeks. coronavirus
- Restrain is compulsory to protect ourselves and remain healthy. I request that for the coming weeks people should go out of their homes only if essential
- Social distancing extremely important and effective in reducing impact of coronavirus
- People need to resolve that they will follow advice of central and state governments
- For last 2 months, millions are working day and night in hospitals and airports and those serving others by not taking care of themselves. On Mar 22, at 5'o clock, we should stand on our doorways, balconies, in our windows and keep clapping hands and ringing the bells for 5 mins to salute and encourage them.
- I appeal to all not to go into panic buying to store essential commodities. Steps being taken to ensure that there is no scarcity of essential commodities.
- On 22nd March, from 7 am to 9pm, all countrymen should follow 'Janta Curfew'
- If possible, please call at least 10 people every day and tell them about the 'Janta Curfew' as well as the measures to prevent coronavirus
- I request the countrymen to avoid visiting hospitals for routine check ups. If you have appointment for any non-essential surgery, please postpone for one month. We should keep in mind that pressure should not come on hospitals.
- Postpone elective surgeries by a month, avoid routine check-ups to ease pressure on health services
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.