LIC recruitment 2019: 590 fresh vacancies, last date March 23 - Here is how to apply
LIC recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer.
LIC recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist, IT, Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, and Rajbhasha). The application process has begun from March 2 and will continue till March 23, 2019. The applicants may apply in the prescribed format online.
The candidates will be able to download Call Letter for the online preliminary examination from April 22 to April 30, 2019. The online preliminary examination will tentatively held on May 4 and May 5, 2019, while the Main examination will be held on June 28, 2019.
AAO (Generalist): The candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a
recognized Indian University/Institution.
AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Indian university/institution and the candidates should have passed final
examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completed Articles as presented by the institute. The candidate should be an associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
AAO (Actuarial): "Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised Indian university/institution and the candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India/Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1stMarch, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK, an official notification said.
AAO (Rajbhasha): Master’s degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level or Master’s degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age. There are age relaxation available for varios categories. For detailed official notification, one should CLICK HERE
How to apply:
1. The candidates are required to go to LIC official website - www.licindia.in
2. They have to click on the ‘Careers’
3. Open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”.
4. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
5. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter name,
contact details and email ID.
6. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidates should note down the provisional registration number and password. An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. The should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the application as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.