ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018: Apply for Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent posts on esic.nic.in/recruitments
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018: According to the notification, registration process will commenced on September 13, and it will close tomorrow i.e, October 5, 2018. Candidates can edit their application details till October 5, and the last date to get printout of their application is October 20.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has sought applications to fill up the post of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis. Interested candidates should check details on the ESIC's official website: https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments. Their application must be submitted till October 5, 2018. The applicants are advised to apply online as applications through other mode will not be accepted.
According to the notification, registration process will commenced on September 13, and it will close tomorrow i.e, October 5, 2018. Candidates can edit their application details till October 5, and the last date to get printout of their application is October 20.
Candidates should follow the steps given below to understand How To Apply:
1. They should first visit the official website www.esic.nic.in
2. Click on “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2018 IN ESIC ”
3. A new screen will open where candidates should choose “Click here for Registration” option
4. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id to find a Provisional Registration Number and Password
5. Candidated should note down this provisional number and password
6. If unable to complete the form, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab
7. Prior to submission of the application, candidates must use “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
8. Candidates should verify the details as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
9. Now click at ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
10. Candidates can proceed to upload photo and signature as per the guidelines
11. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
12. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’
13. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
Essential Qualifications: Candidates should hold a degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to graduates in Commerce/Law/Management.
Experience: Candidates should have a three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Watch this Zee Business video
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental, female and ex-servicemen will have to pay Rs 250. This fee shall be refunded — after deducting Bank Charges if applicable — on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination. Rs 500 fee will have to be paid by rest of other categories.