- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
De De Pyaar De box office collection Day 1: Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Rakul Preet Singh film earns Rs 10.41 crore
De De Pyaar De box office collection Day 1: Ajay Devgn, Tabu and Rakul Preet Singh starrer 'De De Pyar De' movie has seen moderate earnings on the opening day at the box office.
De De Pyaar De box office collection Day 1: Ajay Devgn, Tabu and Rakul Preet Singh starrer 'De De Pyar De' movie has seen moderate earnings on the opening day at the box office. However, the movie may witness a surge in collections in the weekend, as it has received positive reviews from critics. The Akiv Ali directorial film has earned Rs 10.41 crore on the first day of its release. The movie did not see much traction in the morning, but the collection went up in the evening.
Entertainment and emotional quotient, smart writing, and acting pull more audience to theatres during the weekend.
"#DeDePyaarDe picked up towards evening after a dull start... Occupancy was higher in evening/night shows... Strong reports should ensure a turnaround on Day 2 and 3... Fri ₹ 10.41 cr [incl Thu previews]. India biz. #DDPD," Film trade analyst and critic Taran Adarsh tweeted today.
The film is all about a rich man in his fifties who falls in love with a young girl. The story is a bit offbeat and the collections during the weekend will give us a clear indication about how it is going to do in the coming week. Ajay Devgn, and Tabu factor may pull a lot more audience to theatres.
Also read: De De Pyaar De box office collection day 1:
The movie was released in 3100 plus screens in India and 650 plus screens worldwide. Recently released Tiger Shroff film 'Student Of The Year 2' opened at Rs 12.06 crore at the box office and collected Rs 57.90 crore so far in India business. Now, it remains to be seen Tiger Shroff or Ajay Devgn who dominates the box office.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.